Dry skin can be uncomfortable and itchy, but with proper care, you can improve its condition. After my skin geared towards dryness, I always make sure to keep it in tip top condition. This winter and spring, my skin did not get dry at all and I did not face any flakiness or acne. I have been using Lotus Botanicals* products for the last 2 months and here are my thoughts on how t inculcate them in your daily skincare routine!
- First and foremost step to take care of dry skin is to stay hydrated! Staying hydrated by drinking enough water is important for overall skin health, as water helps to flush out toxins and improve circulation. Dehydration can cause the skin to appear dull, dry, and flaky, so drinking enough water can help to improve the appearance and texture of the skin.
- Next step is to cleanse your face really well. You can use any face wash of your choice that suits your skin well. You can also use DIY face wash! If you use makeup or sunscreen, make sure to remove it before hitting the bed!
- One of the most important step that we usually ignore is scrubbing the face. If you have dry skin, it’s important to choose a gentle face scrub that won’t further strip your skin of its natural oils. Lotus Botanicals Ubtan De-Tan Radiance Face Scrub gently exfoliates the skin making it super clean and clear. It is infused with 24k gold and designed for all skin types! It does not contain preservatives or chemicals that can be drying and irritating to the skin. It is a kaolin based face scrub that scrubs away all the dirt and oil off the pores. It leaves skin soft, smooth, radiant and supple. The fragrance is therapeutic!
- For day time, you can use any moisturizer of your choice and follow it up with a good sunscreen.
- I am very particular about my bedtime routine and I use Lotus Botanicals Natural Green Tea Hydra Detox Moisture Replenishing Face Serum. It has niacinamide, aloe vera and cucumber that retain natural moisture and hydrate skin. It helps in boosting the skin elasticity while fighting free radicals and signs of ageing. The packaging is my favorite part. The bottle is so safely packed!
I then follow it up with my favorite Lotus Botanical Vitamin C Skin Brightening Night Cream. It has beautiful formula that literally gives life to the dry skin. I see a healthy radiance the next day. It keeps skin supple and rejuvenates it. It has vitamin c that keeps skin bright and youthful.
- Twice in a week, I apply Lotus Botanicals Bio retinol Youth Radiance Sleeping Mask all over my face after cleansing. I just apply an even layer all over my face and neck and massage it gently till it gets absorbed! It is a very soothing sleeping mask and it’s the first time i tried any. It is calming and gives a beautiful glow to my skin for the next few days. I absolutely loved this sleeping mask. It contains retinol that firms skin but make sure you apply sunscreen everyday!
I have been using these products religiously and my skin is healthy, bright and supple. I do have few pimple marks but they are getting light! Overall i would happily recommend Lotus Botanicals range to everyone. It’s for all skin types and gives results!
Have you tried Lotus Botanicals range? Did you like it?
Stay Pretty & Loads of 💓!